WikiRug:Did You Know...?/2020/45
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- ... Afshan is an all-over design found in Caucasian, Indian, Persian, and Turkish rugs?
- ... Kathy has graced the cover of Forbes Magazine twice 2012 and 2016?
- ... Shah Abbasi used in borders and in combination with other floral elements as an all-over repeat in the field?
- ... Bulgarian kilims are sometimes referred to as "Thracian"?
- ... Mazlaghan rugs have a cotton foundation and a wool pile with the Turkish (symmetric) knot?